STEER is the creator of advanced corotating twin-screw extruders that eﬀectively transform and functionalise materials in the fields of plastics, pharmaceuticals, food & nutraceuticals, biomaterials and biorefining.
Founded in 1993 by Dr.Babu Padmanabhan with a vision to “STEER A NEW WORLD”.
STEER has today over 33 patents, for breaktrough innovations and serves over 700 customers in 39 countries.
- 5 Global Offices
- 10 Satellite Offices
- 3 Application Development Centers for Plastics
- Dedicated Polymer Science & Diagnostic Center
- Pharmaceutical Formulation & Development Center
- Food and Nutraceutical Lab
- Dedicated Foundry for Special Tool Steel Manufacture
STEER is offering:
- Advanced Co-Rotating Twin Screw Extruders
- Revolutionary OMEGA 1.71 DO/DI
- MEGA SPECIAL 1.55 DO/DI
- ALPHA 1.49 DO/DI
Integrated Manufacturin Hub:
- Special Tool Steel Plant
- STEER Manufacturing Facilities
Advanced EPZ Technoloy:
- Screw Elements
- Barrels & Liners
STEER is a global EPZ specialist and commands over 22% of the global market share.
Our expertise and understanding of the Extruder Processing Zone and our mastery of the ‘element and barrel’ configuration has made us the preferred choice of over 5500 extruder lines around the world.
STEER’s EPZ replacement elements and parts are the preferred choice for multiple extruder lines including companies like COPERION, TOSHIBA, LEISTRITZ, JSW, BERSTORFF, MARIS, ENTEK and several others.
Since over 20 years supplying screw elements for the European market.
STEER Components & Periphericals:
- HITORQ Gearboxes
- TSE Feeders
- TSE Parts
- Human Machine Interface
STEER Technical Services:
- Installation Services
- Annual Maintenance Contract
- After-Sales Support
- Relining and Refurbishing Services